My husband and I are going to Berlin next month. We have heard that there are wonderful music venues there for classical music? Any ideas of what we should look for?
Music in Berlin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 2 Cooking classes in Paris - Cook n' with Class or La Cuisine?
- 3 Ghent or Paris?
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Chip and Pin
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 8 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 9 France: which maps?
- 10 first family trip to Switzerland
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 14 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 15 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 16 German Rail Pass Questions
- 17 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 18 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 19 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 20 Venice - boats on canals
- 21 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 22 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 23 What Bus/buses
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?