Hoping you can help me out as you've done so many times before! Four of us, in our fifties, will be arriving in Barcelona the morning of Oct. 6, leaving the morning of Oct. 14.
We're all looking forward to the architecture, the art, the food, etc....and, we all love music!
All four of us enjoy folkie singer-songwriter indie type, and pop rock/softer rock. A couple of us also enjoy jazz and classical, one to two of us enjoy opera, and one of us (that would be me!) loves to dance and if there's somewhere suitable for our age group, hopes to convince dh to join me.
I just checked the schedule for the Liceu for the opera and unfortunately there does not seem to be anything happening for opera, in our time frame.
Re: all the rest, does anyone have one or more favorite music venue/s to recommend that we check the schedule of, for any of the above types of music?
Also, we're thinking to perhaps do a day trip or two (tho' once there we may or may not end up doing that - we were in Paris for a week and didn't even join our friends to go to Versailles as just wanted to stay in Paris). We won't have a car.
I have a friend who many years ago, lived in Barcelona for some years, and her recommendations are Montserrat and Sitges. Do you agree, and if not, what would your rec be, and why?
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한국바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소↑온라인바카라추천
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Trogir or Split
- 10 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 13 Istria in two days
- 14 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 15 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit