During our late April 2016 visit to Austria we have two days for Vienna. We want to go to a concert preferably orchestral more than singing (probably the palace one?) and for the rest apart from the palace and its gardens we just want to stroll around, enjoy the cafe scenes and street food. Not really worried about museums or being indoors. Please advise whether we would should make the visit Sat/Sun or Wed/Thurs? This would mean we would go to a concert on the Saturday or Wednesday night. Wondering if Saturdays are more crowded but have read that the markets outside the church on Sundays is good for street food -will there be sausage stalls (hubby's favourite) during the week. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 G카지노＼☁™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☁／G카지노
- 2 티카지노＼★™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™★／티카지노
- 3 지카지노＼☬™【 UUX74.ZE.AM 】™☬／지카지노
- 4 세븐럭카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 5 http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 1 month in Europe
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 London Hotels
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 19 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 Iceland in 7 days.
- 25 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily