During our late April 2016 visit to Austria we have two days for Vienna. We want to go to a concert preferably orchestral more than singing (probably the palace one?) and for the rest apart from the palace and its gardens we just want to stroll around, enjoy the cafe scenes and street food. Not really worried about museums or being indoors. Please advise whether we would should make the visit Sat/Sun or Wed/Thurs? This would mean we would go to a concert on the Saturday or Wednesday night. Wondering if Saturdays are more crowded but have read that the markets outside the church on Sundays is good for street food -will there be sausage stalls (hubby's favourite) during the week. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Budapest Card
- 4 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 5 UK in May and June
- 6 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 7 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 8 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 9 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Shorts in South of France?
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport