During our late April 2016 visit to Austria we have two days for Vienna. We want to go to a concert preferably orchestral more than singing (probably the palace one?) and for the rest apart from the palace and its gardens we just want to stroll around, enjoy the cafe scenes and street food. Not really worried about museums or being indoors. Please advise whether we would should make the visit Sat/Sun or Wed/Thurs? This would mean we would go to a concert on the Saturday or Wednesday night. Wondering if Saturdays are more crowded but have read that the markets outside the church on Sundays is good for street food -will there be sausage stalls (hubby's favourite) during the week. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 4 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 10 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 11 Planning a European Trip
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 17 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 22 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Day Trips from Dunfermline