Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 4 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 5 Visiting Zurich
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 8 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 9 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 10 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 11 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 12 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 13 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 14 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 17 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 18 Appenzell in December?
- 19 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 20 Iceland in January/February
- 21 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 24 WWI Battlefields
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris