Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small detour from Paris
- 2 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 3 Sicily or Rome
- 4 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 5 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 6 Italy
- 7 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 8 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 9 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 10 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 11 When and how to book for a trip?
- 12 Provence to Nice driving
- 13 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 14 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 15 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 18 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 21 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 22 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 23 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 24 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 25 please revew provence agenda