Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 5 French election
- 6 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 7 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 8 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 9 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 10 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 11 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 12 Italy in 11 Days
- 13 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 14 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 15 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 16 3 week trip with children
- 17 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?
- 22 test
- 23 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Vatican City questions