Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 2 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 3 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 4 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 5 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 6 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 7 England/Scotland In January questions
- 8 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 9 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 10 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 11 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 12 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 13 Dublin & Stockholm
- 14 Visiting Rungis on October 9, 2015
- 15 Getting from Milan to MXP
- 16 Place to stay in London
- 17 Barcelona to south of France
- 18 SIXT car rental uk
- 19 Holding bags in Paris
- 20 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 21 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 22 Cornwall and Germany
- 23 Edinburgh Questions...
- 24 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 25 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)