Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 6 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 7 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 8 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 9 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 10 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 13 CDG international flight
- 14 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 15 12 days europe
- 16 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 17 Budapest on a budget
- 18 Seville in late January
- 19 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 20 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 21 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 24 RFID Protection
- 25 Beaches in Southern France