Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Museums & Vatican free during Easter? Should I buy a Roma Pass still?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 London visit
- 4 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Budget for 3 Month's
- 10 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 11 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 12 Small group for Colosseum
- 13 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Lofoten ferry
- 22 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 25 Italian cooking classes