Are most museums and the Vatican open for FREE during Easter week?
Do you think I still need to purchase a Roma Pass or Archeologia Card?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying over visa expiration.
- 2 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 3 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 4 Italian rail travel
- 5 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 6 Portugal Transportation
- 7 Travelling from Frankfurt to Amsterdam train or fly?
- 8 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 9 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 10 One champagne tour in Reims
- 11 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 12 What to do around Valencia, Spain
- 13 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 14 visa
- 15 Greece after the Vote
- 16 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 17 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Help, no email from Trenitalia with PNR number!
- 20 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 21 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 22 Sardinia for a week... Need suggestions please
- 23 Paris Apartment Rental ? - reviews
- 24 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 25 Is Valladolid a place visit?