Does anyone know what museums or attractions are closed (or open) in Rome during Holy week and Easter? We have heard that some museums may be FREE ADMISSION during this time? If some museums are closed, we will have to plan to visit those museums/attractions earlier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라트❤™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™❤¯월드카지노¯の바카라트
- 2 바카라규칙☬™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☬¯월드카지노¯の바카라규칙
- 3 바카라게임☯™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☯¯월드카지노¯の바카라게임
- 4 바카라5678✄™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✄¯월드카지노¯の바카라5678
- 5 공항바카라⌘™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™⌘¯월드카지노
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 바카라전략☁™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☁¯월드카지노¯の바카라전략
- 8 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 9 바카라1번지✪™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✪¯월드카지노¯の바카라1번지
- 10 실제바카라♛™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♛¯월드카지노¯の실제바카라
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 getting to CDG
- 15 Towersey, London
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 20 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 21 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 22 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
Museums and Attractions closed in Rome during Holy Week and Easter?