Does anyone know what museums or attractions are closed (or open) in Rome during Holy week and Easter? We have heard that some museums may be FREE ADMISSION during this time? If some museums are closed, we will have to plan to visit those museums/attractions earlier.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Electrical Power Conversion
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Douro Valley in January?
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 6 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 7 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 8 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 16 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 17 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 18 Paris to Italy
- 19 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 20 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 23 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 24 Barcelona alternative
- 25 wondering if this trip too ambitious
Museums and Attractions closed in Rome during Holy Week and Easter?