My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Museum tours in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 Kimhe--flamenco
- 5 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Rome Areas to stay
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 St Germain
- 14 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 15 Lakes District UK
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 18 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 19 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 23 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 24 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 25 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?