My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 2 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 3 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 4 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 European travel, what to see?
- 7 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 8 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 9 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 10 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 11 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 12 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 What train stop in Salerno?
- 15 Norway in November
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Sentimental Journey
- 19 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 20 Bilboa to Madrid
- 21 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 22 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 25 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich