My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Museum tours in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 2 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 3 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 7 I'm in a funk
- 8 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 9 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Ireland driving vacation
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Things to do near Nice
- 14 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 15 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 16 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 19 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 20 Mama Mia Italy!
- 21 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 22 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 25 Germany Visa for conference