My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 9 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 who is in amsterdam?
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 23 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia