My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▶ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 WWI sites
- 3 Christmas in Spain
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 Brussels flower tapestry
- 6 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Lake Como,Italy
- 9 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Visiting Zurich
- 16 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 17 Places to visit from Zurich
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?