My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 2 Car rental in Santorini port
- 3 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 4 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 5 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 6 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 7 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 8 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 9 4 days in Scotland
- 10 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 11 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 12 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 13 Switzerland 5 days
- 14 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 15 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 16 Iceland/July/2014
- 17 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 18 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 19 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 20 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 21 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 22 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 23 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 24 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 25 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids