My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 2 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 3 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 4 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Escargots in Paris
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 13 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 14 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 15 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 18 Acropolis Athens
- 19 Vacation in Great Britain
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on