My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Museum tours in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 5 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 18 month's stay in Italy
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?