My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Museum tours in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid: City Views
- 2 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 3 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 4 Amalfi Coast in October
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 7 Terrorism in Europe
- 8 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 9 ITALO trains need help
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 12 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 13 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 14 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 17 biking in France
- 18 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 19 London for Free
- 20 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 21 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 22 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 23 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 24 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 25 Renewing our vows in Venice