My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Museum tours in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 France in October
- 5 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 6 Tipping in the UK
- 7 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 8 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 9 Discount Card and itinerary for London for family of 4
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 12 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 13 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 14 Europe in December for 10 days
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 19 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 23 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 24 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?