My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa appointment experience
- 2 What to take to Germany
- 3 Rue des Rosiers
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 First Trip to Europe!
- 6 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 Scotland Trip
- 11 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 14 Hamam Istanbul?
- 15 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 16 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 19 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 20 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 21 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 22 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 23 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 24 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 25 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise