My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Museum tours in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul airport transportation
- 2 Stay away Buchbinder car rental company
- 3 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 4 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 5 England and Scotland
- 6 Sending money from the UK to the US
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 11 Athens/Istanbul March
- 12 English ruined castles
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Switzerland
- 15 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 19 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 25 Dublin to Armagh?