My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our first trip to Europe
- 2 Prague Trip Report
- 3 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 4 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 5 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 6 Winery tours
- 7 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 8 Rental Car Options
- 9 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 10 Lake Maggiore?
- 11 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 12 If Greece exits
- 13 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 14 London for work Paris for play!
- 15 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 16 Texans Take a Tour
- 17 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 18 Rome Walking Guide
- 19 Car rental Spain to France
- 20 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 21 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 22 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 what to do in florence
- 25 20-day tour arrangement in the UK