My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 2 Paris in July - side trip to South of France
- 3 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Montreux, Interlaken, Lucerne or Lauterbrunnen?
- 6 8 days in switzerland
- 7 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Choosing: Taormina ,Ragusa, Cefalu
- 11 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 13 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 14 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 15 Belin museum pass, which one ?
- 16 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 17 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 18 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 19 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 24 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 25 Lake Maggiore