My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 2 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 3 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 4 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 5 What is with graffity in Barcelona?
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 8 Cornwall and Germany
- 9 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 10 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 13 Still another Normandy question
- 14 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 17 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 18 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 22 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 23 Walking to Dunotter Castle
- 24 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 25 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!