My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 Show your intense love by sending awesome gifts on this Mother’s Day
- 4 Need help in completing trip details
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 7 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 8 Which area to stay in London
- 9 Scotland - We're Here!
- 10 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 11 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Madrid food advice needed
- 14 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Split to Hvar
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 21 Algarve - is it for me?
- 22 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 23 Itinery help Crete
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May