My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 Day trips by train from Milan
- 4 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 5 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 6 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 9 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 10 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 11 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 12 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 Advance Booking for Spain
- 19 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 20 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 21 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 22 Norwegian air
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Scotland Question