My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Lisbon to Porto by train
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 8 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 9 Lake Garda- Italy
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 13 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 14 Italy by car
- 15 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 16 Paris gtg in October?
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 19 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 23 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 24 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 25 European Championship