My husband and I will be going to Paris for a few days in June. There are a few museums that we are looking forward to seeing (Louvre, musee d'Orsay, muse d'armee), but would like to go on a tour. I have found different tour groups on line, but am wondering if they are reputable. Could you please let me know the names of good museum tour groups?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cork or Galway?
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Villa near Florence Italy
- 4 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 5 MiFi in Italy
- 6 Villa near Florence Italy
- 7 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Girona and Besalau
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 One quick week -- where in France?
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Austria In Nov first week
- 22 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions