Can anyone tell me if the strike is over at the Musee d'Orsay? and if it will be open today?
Many thanks for any information at all. We are here in Paris, we have tickets, but they have been on strike for two days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 10 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 BG/SLBC/MTN/DLC/LC FOR LEASE AND PURCHACE
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Spain - day driver advice
- 22 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 23 London with Teens Trip Report
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report