Can anyone tell me if the strike is over at the Musee d'Orsay? and if it will be open today?
Many thanks for any information at all. We are here in Paris, we have tickets, but they have been on strike for two days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 5 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 6 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 7 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 8 2 weeks from southern italy
- 9 Another Question re Scotland
- 10 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 11 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 12 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Where to stay in Umbria
- 19 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 20 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 21 First Trip to Ireland
- 22 Dalmation coast in October?
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 Confused on which train pass
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena