I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Önline ☎ AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Lisbon - a few tips
- 3 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 4 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 5 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 14 European Vacation 2017
- 15 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 16 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 17 Need help in completing trip details
- 18 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 19 Which area to stay in London
- 20 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 23 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 24 Split to Hvar
- 25 Paris for children