I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 9 Korean Messages
- 10 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 15 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 16 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 5 Days in Switzerland
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Getting to Bolivia
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?