I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 6 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 7 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 8 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 9 mountain views near London
- 10 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 13 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 14 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 15 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 19 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 20 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 23 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 24 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 25 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy