I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 2 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 3 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 6 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 7 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 8 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 9 Appenzell in December?
- 10 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 13 Iceland in January/February
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 18 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 19 WWI Battlefields
- 20 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux