I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 2 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 3 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 4 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 5 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 6 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 7 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 9 help with Italy itinerary
- 10 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 11 Praiano
- 12 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Chamonix to Paris
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 18 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 19 Scotland and London 21 days
- 20 Rome to venice
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 23 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 24 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 25 Ireland itinerary help please