I am considering buying a combo ticket on line for the Musee d'orsay and Musee Oranangerie before leaving on our trip.
We will need two adult tickets and I have two children - age 9yrs and 11yrs.
It seems admission is free for under 26years at the Musee d'Orsay - so I assume they do not need tickets.
Does anyone know if this is also true at the Musee de l'orangerie?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens International airport
- 2 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 3 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 4 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 7 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 11 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Road trip Italy
- 14 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 15 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 16 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 17 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 18 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 19 Hilton CPH no loner
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Scotland Trip Report
- 22 French Wedding
- 23 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 24 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016