I am going to the Lauterbrunnen area for 3 days this June and I'm having a hard time deciding if I will stay in Murren or Wengen. I have never been to either. I want to see some the waterfalls (which seem to be accessed only from Lauterbrunnen...), but I also want to hike the BEST trails in the area as well as go paragliding. With that being my plans, which of the two cities would best suit me? I realize they are close together, but I want to spend as little time as possible on the trains. Also, which trails are the best in that region for a 1/2 day hike or less? ANY tips would be appreciated! Thanks!
Murren or Wengen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 13 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 London Trip Travel
- 18 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 19 I dream of Europe
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 St Germain
- 23 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 24 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 25 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train