I am going to the Lauterbrunnen area for 3 days this June and I'm having a hard time deciding if I will stay in Murren or Wengen. I have never been to either. I want to see some the waterfalls (which seem to be accessed only from Lauterbrunnen...), but I also want to hike the BEST trails in the area as well as go paragliding. With that being my plans, which of the two cities would best suit me? I realize they are close together, but I want to spend as little time as possible on the trains. Also, which trails are the best in that region for a 1/2 day hike or less? ANY tips would be appreciated! Thanks!
Murren or Wengen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 Where to go in France mid July?
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 trip to norway
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 My notes on Greece 101
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 17 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Cotswold Churches
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Best beach town in Italy?
- 24 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 25 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket