I would like to buy a Murano necklace or pendant while I'm in Milan next month. Unfortunately I won't be able to get to Venice this time. If it makes any difference I will be staying on the east side of Milan, near Linate. I don't want to buy a Chinese knock off.
Murano jewellery in Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 4 Reims for a day
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 7 Munich
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 10 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 16 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 museum passes in Rome
- 20 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 21 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 22 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 23 Nice Video about Poland
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary