We have roundtrip flights for Munich Germany in August.
Need recommendations for areas to stay, things to do.
Currently we were planning:
4 days: Salzburg
5 days: Munich
Some questions right away: I'd like to do a day trip to Hallstatt...would that be from Salzburg, or Munich? is 5 days too much in Munich? I saw on other posts the possibility of Venice from Munich- is that a possibility if we split our time differently?!
(We like the outdoors, pubs, old world charm and quintessential Europe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Germany or Sweden
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 7 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 10 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 PARIS
- 13 One free day in Barcelona
- 14 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 15 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 16 Spain: train/rental car help
- 17 Berlin
- 18 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 19 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 20 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 24 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 25 Sicily help