We have roundtrip flights for Munich Germany in August.
Need recommendations for areas to stay, things to do.
Currently we were planning:
4 days: Salzburg
5 days: Munich
Some questions right away: I'd like to do a day trip to Hallstatt...would that be from Salzburg, or Munich? is 5 days too much in Munich? I saw on other posts the possibility of Venice from Munich- is that a possibility if we split our time differently?!
(We like the outdoors, pubs, old world charm and quintessential Europe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 2 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?