We have roundtrip flights for Munich Germany in August.
Need recommendations for areas to stay, things to do.
Currently we were planning:
4 days: Salzburg
5 days: Munich
Some questions right away: I'd like to do a day trip to Hallstatt...would that be from Salzburg, or Munich? is 5 days too much in Munich? I saw on other posts the possibility of Venice from Munich- is that a possibility if we split our time differently?!
(We like the outdoors, pubs, old world charm and quintessential Europe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 7 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 8 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 9 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 10 Driving in Italy?
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 13 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 18 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 19 Granada to Madrid
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages