We have roundtrip flights for Munich Germany in August.
Need recommendations for areas to stay, things to do.
Currently we were planning:
4 days: Salzburg
5 days: Munich
Some questions right away: I'd like to do a day trip to Hallstatt...would that be from Salzburg, or Munich? is 5 days too much in Munich? I saw on other posts the possibility of Venice from Munich- is that a possibility if we split our time differently?!
(We like the outdoors, pubs, old world charm and quintessential Europe)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Petrol in Greece
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Meteora for older folk
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Train help for Prague
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Budapest & Prague
- 18 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 19 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 20 Paris day trips August
- 21 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 22 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 23 Acorn TV
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years