We're starting to think about a trip to Germany for next summer. Several years ago our daughter had a week off from her study abroad program in France and she and her friends went to Munich,Berlin,Salzburg,and Vienna. She suggested that our 15 days (not counting travel days) would be more than enough to visit these places. I hadn't thought of adding Austria to the trip. What do you think? Too much to try to fit in for the amount of time that we have?
Munich,Berlin,Salzburg,Vienna in 15 days?
- 1 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 2 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 3 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 4 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 A chacun son goût
- 9 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 10 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 11 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 I Need To Vent!
- 16 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 17 Timeshare freebies (free accomodation but you have to "partcipate" in their presentation)
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 21 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Navigo Decouverte
- 25 What size luggage?