We're starting to think about a trip to Germany for next summer. Several years ago our daughter had a week off from her study abroad program in France and she and her friends went to Munich,Berlin,Salzburg,and Vienna. She suggested that our 15 days (not counting travel days) would be more than enough to visit these places. I hadn't thought of adding Austria to the trip. What do you think? Too much to try to fit in for the amount of time that we have?
Munich,Berlin,Salzburg,Vienna in 15 days?
- 1 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 2 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 5 Best area to stay in Rome
- 6 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 7 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 8 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Crete in April
- 11 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 12 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 13 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 14 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 15 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 18 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 19 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 20 Paris Ticket t+
- 21 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 22 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 23 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 24 river cruise choice
- 25 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune