We will be traveling with 3 young children age 6,3 and 5 months this December (12/21-29) for a week to Munich. We will be visiting Neuschwanstein Castle but wondered if we should rent a car or take the train? Make it a day trip or spend 2 nights in Schwangau? Any hotel recommendations?
Also is everything closed on Xmas day or what should we do? I had at first planned a nice Xmas day in Schwangau and visit the castle to find they're closed on 12/24-25!
We just want to make it as comfortable as we can as I have to carry around a baby with me the whole time.
This will be our first trip to Munich and public transportation is a bit foreign to us. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 9 December in Slovenia
- 10 Night club strobe light
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 17 Dover queues
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne