We will be traveling with 3 young children age 6,3 and 5 months this December (12/21-29) for a week to Munich. We will be visiting Neuschwanstein Castle but wondered if we should rent a car or take the train? Make it a day trip or spend 2 nights in Schwangau? Any hotel recommendations?
Also is everything closed on Xmas day or what should we do? I had at first planned a nice Xmas day in Schwangau and visit the castle to find they're closed on 12/24-25!
We just want to make it as comfortable as we can as I have to carry around a baby with me the whole time.
This will be our first trip to Munich and public transportation is a bit foreign to us. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Munich with young children
- 1 The way women dress in Spain
- 2 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 3 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 4 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 5 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 8 East coast trains
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 15 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 16 RHK's heading to Europe
- 17 Backpacking through Europe
- 18 Planning my trip to Italy
- 19 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 20 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 Driving in Genoa
- 23 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 24 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 25 any recommended guides for Krakow area?