I like to start my visit in a new city with a walking tour and have searched the forum for Munich tour suggestions with little luck. Could someone recommend a tour?
Munich Walking Tour Suggestions ... please
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 5 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 6 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival