i am confused wether to spend 4 nights in venice or munich. i will be goin in feb with my newly married wife. after that i will go to interlaken...help me in deciding
Munich Vs Venice Feb for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 5 Madrid: Flamenco
- 6 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 9 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 German Rail Twin Pass
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 ITALO trains need help
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 17 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 18 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 19 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 20 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 21 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 22 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 23 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal