i am confused wether to spend 4 nights in venice or munich. i will be goin in feb with my newly married wife. after that i will go to interlaken...help me in deciding
Munich Vs Venice Feb for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 3 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 4 Paris in black and white
- 5 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 8 Day trips from Bologna
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 11 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 14 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 15 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 16 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 17 Grad Schools in London?
- 18 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 22 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 23 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 24 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 25 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?