i am confused wether to spend 4 nights in venice or munich. i will be goin in feb with my newly married wife. after that i will go to interlaken...help me in deciding
Munich Vs Venice Feb for 3 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 2 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 3 sim cards, Belgium and Luxembourg
- 4 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 5 Naples and Salerno
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 8 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 9 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 10 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 11 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 12 Portugal with children
- 13 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 14 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 15 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 16 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 17 Garmisch
- 18 Split to Venice. Help!
- 19 Venice - things to do?
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 22 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 23 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 24 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 25 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?