I will be traveling to Munich and Villach very soon. I will stay in Munich for 2.5 days and Villach for 1.5 days.
1) Should I take a train from Munich to Villach? Is the train ride scenic from Munich to Villach?
2) Also any recommendations for what to do in both places? I definitely want to visit the Neuschwanstein castle from Munich. Should I take an organized tour or I can do this by my self?
3) I am thinking of staying at Eden hotel Wolff near the train station. Any idea about this place or other recommendations for a place to stay near the train station?
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 2 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 3 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 4 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 5 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 6 Appenzell in December?
- 7 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 8 Traveling in Belgium
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 11 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 13 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 14 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 15 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 19 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 20 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 21 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 22 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 23 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 24 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 25 4 days in france w 4 kids