I will be traveling to Munich and Villach very soon. I will stay in Munich for 2.5 days and Villach for 1.5 days.
1) Should I take a train from Munich to Villach? Is the train ride scenic from Munich to Villach?
2) Also any recommendations for what to do in both places? I definitely want to visit the Neuschwanstein castle from Munich. Should I take an organized tour or I can do this by my self?
3) I am thinking of staying at Eden hotel Wolff near the train station. Any idea about this place or other recommendations for a place to stay near the train station?
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 4 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 5 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 6 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 7 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Food in Positano
- 10 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 16 Emergencies in Ireland
- 17 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 18 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 19 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 20 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 21 3 weeks in Spain
- 22 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 23 Rent a car in England
- 24 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 25 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152