I will be traveling to Munich and Villach very soon. I will stay in Munich for 2.5 days and Villach for 1.5 days.
1) Should I take a train from Munich to Villach? Is the train ride scenic from Munich to Villach?
2) Also any recommendations for what to do in both places? I definitely want to visit the Neuschwanstein castle from Munich. Should I take an organized tour or I can do this by my self?
3) I am thinking of staying at Eden hotel Wolff near the train station. Any idea about this place or other recommendations for a place to stay near the train station?
Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 9 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 10 Interesting places to visit
- 11 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 12 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 13 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 14 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 22 Trip Ideas
- 23 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 24 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 25 Madrid and Granada in Jan