We are going on a family trip (mom, dad, adult daughter) at the end of September. We are going to Oktoberfest in Munich, then driving to Venice, Italy. We need some suggestions for town/ area to stay that is charming, quaint, interesting, good food and/or wine for one night (Italy or southern Germany) before we go to Venice. Ideally, we would like to drop off our car there and take a train the rest of the way to Venice. However, we could drop it off some other place close to Venice. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
Munich to Venice - where to spend the night between?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 2 Arctic Circle in December
- 3 Catalonia
- 4 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 5 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 6 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 13 Sammezzano update
- 14 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 ideas for Portugal please
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 2 Days in Brussels
- 22 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain