I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 South of France - recommendations please!
- 3 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 4 Sienna at night
- 5 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Siena Favorites?
- 9 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 10 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 13 biking in France
- 14 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 18 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 19 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 20 Traveling to France
- 21 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 22 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich
- 25 Amalfi Coast in October