I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS