I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 2 12 days europe
- 3 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 4 Beaches in Southern France
- 5 Amalfi coast
- 6 3 days to spend in europe
- 7 Paris to Ramstein
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 If you had four months...
- 10 3 days with a Swindon base
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 13 italy itinerary
- 14 Ravello to Paestum
- 15 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 16 Rail pass question
- 17 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 23 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin