I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin
- 1 Public transport from Ostuni
- 2 Spain Travel
- 3 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 4 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 5 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 6 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 14 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 15 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 19 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 24 Lake como
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?