I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Prague - Tram #22
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 17 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 18 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 19 Where to stay in Rome
- 20 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 RFID wallets do they really work?