I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 5 "Never Mind"
- 6 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 7 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 8 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 9 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 12 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 13 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 17 First time in Bulgaria
- 18 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 24 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 25 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin