I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Hotels that we found special
- 14 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 15 Too many Trip Reports
- 16 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 21 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 22 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 23 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia