I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 7 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 8 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 11 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 12 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 13 Oporto
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Porto and vicinity
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 help with Italy itinerary
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin