I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 2 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 3 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 4 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 5 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 6 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 10 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 11 Athens and which islands?
- 12 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 13 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 14 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 15 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 16 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 17 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 18 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 19 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 20 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 21 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days