I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 3 France to stop making foie grois
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 8 My First Trip to Europe...
- 9 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 10 Road Maps of Ireland
- 11 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Manchester on derby weekend
- 14 Rome to Positano
- 15 Day trips from Uzes
- 16 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 17 From London to Paris to US
- 18 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 19 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Stonehenge and Bath
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin