I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 8 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 20 Any favorite Italian movies to get in the mood
- 21 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 22 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 23 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 24 How to get to Mallorca
- 25 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin