I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Neck Pillow
- 2 barcelona neighborhood
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Tieks for travel
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Where to eat in Rome?
- 11 Thinking about the Fjords
- 12 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 13 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 14 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 15 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 16 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 20 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 21 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 22 Alsace to Austria?
- 23 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 24 Budapest language lessons
- 25 Tours in Wales
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin