I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 2 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 3 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin