I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 3 Puglia or La Langhe
- 4 Booking hotels before trains
- 5 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 6 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 7 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 8 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 9 Visiting Spain in January
- 10 Italy/Greece with kids
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 13 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 14 Paris---baguette question???
- 15 Munich
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 18 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 19 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 20 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 23 French immersion courses in France
- 24 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 25 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin