I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 38 Days in Paris
- 15 Naxos car rental
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 23 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin