I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 2 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 3 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 6 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 7 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 8 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 9 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 10 Public Transport information App/Website
- 11 London with kids
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 16 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 17 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 20 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 21 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 22 Croatia travel ideas
- 23 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 24 River Boat Cruise
- 25 Hotel advice
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin