I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 2 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 3 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 4 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 5 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 6 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 7 Lisbon transportation
- 8 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 9 French Basque country
- 10 Rome Walking Guide
- 11 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 12 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 13 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 14 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 15 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 16 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 17 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 18 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 19 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 20 Driving in Poland
- 21 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 22 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 23 Copenhagen Dress Code
- 24 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 25 8 nights Geneva to Zurich itinerary ideas
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin