I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Planning our Honeymoon
- 4 Andalucia to Madrid
- 5 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 6 too many London hotels!
- 7 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 10 Segovia Hotel
- 11 base in Milan or Lake Como?
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 First timer
- 14 four old ladies in spain
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 From Schipol to ?
- 17 Rental Car in Austria
- 18 Our Next Europe Trip
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 21 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 22 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin