I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 Small detour from Paris
- 4 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 5 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 6 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 7 Sicily or Rome
- 8 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 9 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 10 Italy
- 11 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 12 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 13 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 14 When and how to book for a trip?
- 15 Provence to Nice driving
- 16 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 17 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 18 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 21 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 22 France to stop making foie grois
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin