I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 2 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 3 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 4 Croatia-Dubrovnik-split 8 days
- 5 My summer in Paris
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 9 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 10 Kraków - Crystal & Polish Pottery
- 11 10 days in andalucia spain
- 12 Train Rome to Florence
- 13 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 14 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 15 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 16 Cadiz or Malaga
- 17 Short break over xmas - where?
- 18 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 22 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 23 What area of Venice to stay?
- 24 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 25 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin