I am trying to book our night train from Munich to Venice in a Deluxe double cabin, it is showing that the europe spezial is sold out for the Deluxe cabin but is available for regular price. Does DB bahn offer the special for only a certain time frame,or is it possible that if i wait they will open up the deluxe cabin on the special? Our travel date is June 23, 2013.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - best two central locations
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 4 Vet my itinerary
- 5 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 6 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 7 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Istanbul tour guides?
- 10 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 11 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 12 3 months to travel Europe!
- 13 student in denmark
- 14 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 15 What to see in Dresden...
- 16 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 17 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 18 Sienna with kids
- 19 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 20 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 21 Day River trips from Porto
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 23 Back to Bari--Basilicata Itinerary Musings
- 24 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 25 Places to visits near Porto
Munich to Venice CNL Europa Spezial Tickets for Deluxe Double Cabin