We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Munich to Prague via train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 13 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 17 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 20 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia