We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 10 Naples to Pompeii
- 11 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 sim card
- 16 Plan Italy trip
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 apartments florence
- 20 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 21 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 22 Florence, Italy
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 25 Girls Trip to Rome!