We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 Greece Experts
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Ireland driving itinerary
- 9 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 13 Germany and Austria trip report
- 14 Manchester on derby weekend
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Laundry - Ireland?
- 18 Visiting the Black Forest
- 19 http://x4up.org/vitalpeak-xt/
- 20 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 25 From London to Paris to US