We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Munich to Prague via train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are the best places to see in England
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 5 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 6 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 15 Transportation in Barcelona
- 16 Ste Remy France
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?