We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip suggestion
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 11 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 12 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 19 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Luggage Storage
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.