We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 First time in London
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 8 Self drive tour companies
- 9 scotland
- 10 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Ischia
- 13 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall