We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 dinner jackets
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 2 weeks Europe trip
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 Transportation
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 4 days in Provence in early June
- 16 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 17 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 18 Leather goods in Florence
- 19 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 20 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 21 France Itinerary Advice
- 22 Trip to Rome
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?