We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 2 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 6 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 7 One July night in Verona - help!
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 10 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 13 Guided Vatican Tours
- 14 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 15 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 16 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Cappadocia in June
- 19 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 20 Lisbon
- 21 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 22 Car insurance in Iceland
- 23 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?