We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 2 Please critique my itinerary
- 3 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Path of the gods.
- 7 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 8 Santorini
- 9 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 12 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 13 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 14 Rome for a week
- 15 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 18 Ireland with teen daughter
- 19 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 20 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 First time in Greece
- 23 toarmina or cefalu
- 24 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 25 Europe Trip 22 year olds