We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 3 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 4 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 5 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 6 Dolomiti advice please!
- 7 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 8 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Malta diving trip
- 11 Russia - GO or not?
- 12 Fonte Bertusi
- 13 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 14 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 15 One day in Paris, Champagne, and somewhere between Beaune and Nice
- 16 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 17 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 18 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 19 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 20 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 21 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 22 Transferring on Germany trains
- 23 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 24 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 25 home base in provence