We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 9 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 who is in amsterdam?
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 23 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia