We are a party of four traveling in March from Munich to Prague. We land in Munich very early on the 11th of March and will need to go straight to Prague. Any suggestions on the best route/options? We have already checked into a company called www.studentagency.eu but their 1 bus a day is very late in the day for us. We are looking into options for the bahn but are very confused how to get from the airport in Munich to the 'Dejvicka' metro station in Prague that is the closest to our stay. Any detailed help would be appreciated. Also, any suggestions of how to get back to Munich on the 14th of March would be helpful as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다빈치 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Germany-Car or Train
- 3 People visiting Slovenia
- 4 Brussels flower tapestry
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Lake Como,Italy
- 8 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Language to use in Belgium
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 14 Visiting Zurich
- 15 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 16 Places to visit from Zurich
- 17 SURPRISE TRIP
- 18 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 19 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon