I'm trying to plan my parents last leg of their European trip in late September/early October: Munich to Milan. They want to enjoy the scenery and are considering taking a train. They were originally planning on Munich - Chur- Como but are thinking about having a home base in Milan and day tripping to Como. I originally had the following itinerary via train:
Munich - Chur, overnight in Chur
Chur - Zurich - Como
Instead of ending train journey in Como, is there a Chur - Zurich - Milan route? Especially interested in the Bernina Express, since they are all about the scenery. And how to book this? Is there a direct site to book this trip? I feel like such an idiot booking this, but European train travel is like a foreign language to me. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 4 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 5 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 10 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 11 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 12 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 13 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 16 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 23 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence