I'm trying to plan my parents last leg of their European trip in late September/early October: Munich to Milan. They want to enjoy the scenery and are considering taking a train. They were originally planning on Munich - Chur- Como but are thinking about having a home base in Milan and day tripping to Como. I originally had the following itinerary via train:
Munich - Chur, overnight in Chur
Chur - Zurich - Como
Instead of ending train journey in Como, is there a Chur - Zurich - Milan route? Especially interested in the Bernina Express, since they are all about the scenery. And how to book this? Is there a direct site to book this trip? I feel like such an idiot booking this, but European train travel is like a foreign language to me. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Studying art in English in venice
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 8 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 9 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris