I'm trying to plan my parents last leg of their European trip in late September/early October: Munich to Milan. They want to enjoy the scenery and are considering taking a train. They were originally planning on Munich - Chur- Como but are thinking about having a home base in Milan and day tripping to Como. I originally had the following itinerary via train:
Munich - Chur, overnight in Chur
Chur - Zurich - Como
Instead of ending train journey in Como, is there a Chur - Zurich - Milan route? Especially interested in the Bernina Express, since they are all about the scenery. And how to book this? Is there a direct site to book this trip? I feel like such an idiot booking this, but European train travel is like a foreign language to me. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.healthynutritionshop.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 6 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 7 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 10 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Switzerland
- 16 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 17 Questions about Polish sights
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 Italy
- 23 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 24 Revised itinerary for italy
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?