I'm trying to plan my parents last leg of their European trip in late September/early October: Munich to Milan. They want to enjoy the scenery and are considering taking a train. They were originally planning on Munich - Chur- Como but are thinking about having a home base in Milan and day tripping to Como. I originally had the following itinerary via train:
Munich - Chur, overnight in Chur
Chur - Zurich - Como
Instead of ending train journey in Como, is there a Chur - Zurich - Milan route? Especially interested in the Bernina Express, since they are all about the scenery. And how to book this? Is there a direct site to book this trip? I feel like such an idiot booking this, but European train travel is like a foreign language to me. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation from Brno train station
- 2 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 8 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 9 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 16 Moving to Italy
- 17 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 25 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017