I'm trying to plan my parents last leg of their European trip in late September/early October: Munich to Milan. They want to enjoy the scenery and are considering taking a train. They were originally planning on Munich - Chur- Como but are thinking about having a home base in Milan and day tripping to Como. I originally had the following itinerary via train:
Munich - Chur, overnight in Chur
Chur - Zurich - Como
Instead of ending train journey in Como, is there a Chur - Zurich - Milan route? Especially interested in the Bernina Express, since they are all about the scenery. And how to book this? Is there a direct site to book this trip? I feel like such an idiot booking this, but European train travel is like a foreign language to me. Thanks in advance for any help you could offer!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Driving through Paris
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Spanish Medical Providers
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 Road trip with our dog
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 25 Can parking