We're ending a coach tour in Munich and starting the next one 6 days later in Frankfurt. Thought we'd stay in Trier in between and wondered how to get a train between the three cities. Also is Trier a good place to stay?
Munich to Frankfurt via Trier
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 4 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 5 Paris museums free admission
- 6 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 7 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 8 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 9 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 10 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 11 Spain with kids
- 12 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 13 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 14 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 15 Places to visit from London
- 16 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 17 Meeting up at CDG
- 18 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 19 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 20 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 21 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 22 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 23 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 24 Paris Ticket t+
- 25 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED