We will land at Munich Terminal two on a flight from Zagreb at 2:20 in the afternoon. Our flight for Boston departs from Terminal two at 3:40. Both flights are Lufthansa.. Obvioulsy a pretty tight connection but how bad is it? Will we have to go through security? Are we likely to be bussed into the terminal rather than direct entry? This is all this coming Monday, October 29. Somehow when I made these reservations months ago i was not as focused on this time crunch as I should have been. Thanks for any advice/informaiton.
Munich Terminal Two transit time?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 Belgium
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station