We will land at Munich Terminal two on a flight from Zagreb at 2:20 in the afternoon. Our flight for Boston departs from Terminal two at 3:40. Both flights are Lufthansa.. Obvioulsy a pretty tight connection but how bad is it? Will we have to go through security? Are we likely to be bussed into the terminal rather than direct entry? This is all this coming Monday, October 29. Somehow when I made these reservations months ago i was not as focused on this time crunch as I should have been. Thanks for any advice/informaiton.
Munich Terminal Two transit time?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 2 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 3 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 4 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 5 Fashion for larger man?
- 6 car rental advice in Portugal
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Fjords, How To?
- 9 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 10 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 11 Duoro river cruises
- 12 What to wear
- 13 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 14 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 15 Budget for 3 Month's
- 16 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 20 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 22 Traveling in France by train
- 23 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 24 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 25 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe