We will land at Munich Terminal two on a flight from Zagreb at 2:20 in the afternoon. Our flight for Boston departs from Terminal two at 3:40. Both flights are Lufthansa.. Obvioulsy a pretty tight connection but how bad is it? Will we have to go through security? Are we likely to be bussed into the terminal rather than direct entry? This is all this coming Monday, October 29. Somehow when I made these reservations months ago i was not as focused on this time crunch as I should have been. Thanks for any advice/informaiton.
Munich Terminal Two transit time?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe,
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 8 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 20 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 25 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France