I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 Walking GPS?
- 3 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 4 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 5 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 6 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 7 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 8 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 9 Cost of Van from CDG
- 10 Portugal trains
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 13 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 14 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 15 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 16 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 17 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 18 Bus to Cadaques ?
- 19 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 20 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 21 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 New Dublin Museum
- 25 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion