I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Munich, Switzerland and nearby places trip in Early May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Nice Video about Poland
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 12 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 13 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 20 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 21 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 22 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 23 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 24 Burg Eltz
- 25 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)