I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FCO connection time
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 6 Amsterdam Hotel
- 7 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 12 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 13 Norway Itinerary
- 14 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 15 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 16 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Charles Degaulle question
- 19 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 20 Pompeii luggage storage
- 21 Departure Tax in UK
- 22 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 23 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 24 Train Help
- 25 First time in Italy