I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary
- 2 1 day trip from Nice
- 3 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 6 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 7 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 8 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 10 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 11 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 18 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 19 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 25 Girona and Besalau