I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Munich, Switzerland and nearby places trip in Early May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 2 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 9 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 20 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 21 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!