I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 4 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 5 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 6 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 7 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 8 PLITVICE LAKES
- 9 England and Wales by public transport
- 10 Loire Valley itinerary
- 11 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 14 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 15 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 16 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 17 Phone cards
- 18 sim card
- 19 February in Florence
- 20 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 21 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 24 Should we go to Vienna?
- 25 First Post, Lots of Questions