I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 2 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 3 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 4 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland travel passport question
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 restaurants in Marais district
- 16 Norway Itinerary
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 21 Springtime Adventure in Europe
- 22 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 23 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 24 train or plane
- 25 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?