I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Munich, Switzerland and nearby places trip in Early May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Sardinia trip report
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Granada
- 9 Coffee in Naples
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Eastern Europe
- 13 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 14 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 15 Azores
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 18 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 19 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 22 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 23 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 24 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 25 First time to Switzerland