I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Munich, Switzerland and nearby places trip in Early May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 London for Free
- 10 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 11 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 12 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 13 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 14 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 20 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona