I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 2 Whistle stop family road trip
- 3 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 travel fan 220v?
- 11 Palermo Apartment
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 14 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 15 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 Camogli and surrounds
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Barcelona - places to stay
- 22 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!