I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Car Rental in Italy
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 6 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 10 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 14 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 15 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 18 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 19 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Hamam Istanbul?
- 22 Belgium : a asfe country
- 23 sfo to europe
- 24 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 25 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?