I am analysing to plan a visit to europe with my family. We have two infants, 2 yrs old and 6 months old. I will originally be travelling to Munich for a meeting and plan to go around in nearby europe countries. Obvious preference is Switzerland mainly Zurich, Zug and nearby areas. Also need to go to England to see some friends.
Would appreciate suggestions on travel route and planning. After landing in Munich and staying there for four days, need further planning for area's near munich, switzerland and england..
Also would train still be a good option with kids and luggage or car rental would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 3 Help with first time trip with family
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 6 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Spain car rental questions
- 10 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 11 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 12 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 13 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 14 Verona or Athens?
- 15 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 20 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 21 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 22 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 23 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 24 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 25 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!