I will be visiting Munich for three weeks (3rd week of October to 1st week of November) business trip.
I will be having time to roam in evening & full three weekends for leisure.
Could you please help me by suggesting the places to visit and also can i visit any neighboring country on weekend?
Also i am planning to take one week holidays and roam (2nd week of November), which country / countries I can cover? (Budget is average not so high,)
Your suggestions are welcome.
Thanks & regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임☯™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☯¯월드카지노¯の바카라게임
- 2 바카라5678✄™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✄¯월드카지노¯の바카라5678
- 3 공항바카라⌘™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™⌘¯월드카지노
- 4 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 5 바카라전략☁™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™☁¯월드카지노¯の바카라전략
- 6 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 7 바카라1번지✪™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™✪¯월드카지노¯の바카라1번지
- 8 실제바카라♛™∑Ю AGS98.zz.am Ю∑™♛¯월드카지노¯の실제바카라
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 getting to CDG
- 13 Towersey, London
- 14 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 18 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 19 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 24 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary