I will be visiting Munich for three weeks (3rd week of October to 1st week of November) business trip.
I will be having time to roam in evening & full three weekends for leisure.
Could you please help me by suggesting the places to visit and also can i visit any neighboring country on weekend?
Also i am planning to take one week holidays and roam (2nd week of November), which country / countries I can cover? (Budget is average not so high,)
Your suggestions are welcome.
Thanks & regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Favorites
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK