I will be visiting Munich for three weeks (3rd week of October to 1st week of November) business trip.
I will be having time to roam in evening & full three weekends for leisure.
Could you please help me by suggesting the places to visit and also can i visit any neighboring country on weekend?
Also i am planning to take one week holidays and roam (2nd week of November), which country / countries I can cover? (Budget is average not so high,)
Your suggestions are welcome.
Thanks & regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 2 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 3 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 4 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 5 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 6 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 12 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 13 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 14 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 15 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 16 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 17 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 18 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 19 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 20 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 21 Appenzell in December?
- 22 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 23 Iceland in January/February
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy