Our first leg of a 14 day europe trip starts from Munich on 11 Aug and will be travelling to Salzburg. We plan to drive our way through Europe covering Munich - salzburg (3N) - prague (3n) - Vienna (4n) and then to Amsterdam.
All travel tips, places to explore and must - do's welcome.
As we are reaching Munich around 7 am i want to explore a few of the MUnich's not to be missed places and then head to Salzburg.Please suggest the best drive options as well.
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 3 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 6 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 7 Swiss Travel Pass
- 8 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 9 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Athens
- 17 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 18 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 21 Petrol in Greece
- 22 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 23 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 24 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 25 Gyms in Paris-day passes?