Our first leg of a 14 day europe trip starts from Munich on 11 Aug and will be travelling to Salzburg. We plan to drive our way through Europe covering Munich - salzburg (3N) - prague (3n) - Vienna (4n) and then to Amsterdam.
All travel tips, places to explore and must - do's welcome.
As we are reaching Munich around 7 am i want to explore a few of the MUnich's not to be missed places and then head to Salzburg.Please suggest the best drive options as well.
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 2 Bernese Oberland
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 7 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 8 London 6 day itinerary
- 9 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 10 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 11 Threat Level in UK
- 12 ATM
- 13 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 14 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 15 Living in Paris......for a week
- 16 ATM help
- 17 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 18 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 19 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 20 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 Iceland trip report!
- 23 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 24 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 25 Athens tour guide advice