Our first leg of a 14 day europe trip starts from Munich on 11 Aug and will be travelling to Salzburg. We plan to drive our way through Europe covering Munich - salzburg (3N) - prague (3n) - Vienna (4n) and then to Amsterdam.
All travel tips, places to explore and must - do's welcome.
As we are reaching Munich around 7 am i want to explore a few of the MUnich's not to be missed places and then head to Salzburg.Please suggest the best drive options as well.
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 4 Train travel to and from Paris
- 5 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 6 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 7 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 8 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 9 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 10 Traveling in Belgium
- 11 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 12 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 13 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 14 Whistle stop family road trip
- 15 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 18 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 19 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 20 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 21 Getting around London
- 22 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 Language to use in Belgium
- 25 Paris in August