Our first leg of a 14 day europe trip starts from Munich on 11 Aug and will be travelling to Salzburg. We plan to drive our way through Europe covering Munich - salzburg (3N) - prague (3n) - Vienna (4n) and then to Amsterdam.
All travel tips, places to explore and must - do's welcome.
As we are reaching Munich around 7 am i want to explore a few of the MUnich's not to be missed places and then head to Salzburg.Please suggest the best drive options as well.
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 3 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 25 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy