Our first leg of a 14 day europe trip starts from Munich on 11 Aug and will be travelling to Salzburg. We plan to drive our way through Europe covering Munich - salzburg (3N) - prague (3n) - Vienna (4n) and then to Amsterdam.
All travel tips, places to explore and must - do's welcome.
As we are reaching Munich around 7 am i want to explore a few of the MUnich's not to be missed places and then head to Salzburg.Please suggest the best drive options as well.
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport and connection time
- 2 Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 4 days itinerary for France
- 5 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 15 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 16 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 17 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 21 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 24 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy