My Wedding date is fianlized on Feb 1st 2014 and am planning a honeymoon to Dusseldorf, Austria & Switzerland. I have my sister too who lives in Dusseldorf, Germany and i plan to visit her too during my Honey Moon visit.
My Tentative plan is as follows :
4th Feb - Arrive in Dusseldorf and leave for Salzburg on 5th Feb.
6th - 10th Feb - See around Salzburg, Munich & other Bavarian towns.
11th - Leave back for Dusseldorf as from there we move to Switzerland with my sisters family.
I would want the following advices :
1) Is it fine that i make base at Salzburg and also do DAY tours to Munich or Should i also make base at Munich for 2 days. (Its my honeymoon so dont want to shift to too many bases)
2) If you could suggest 'Not to Miss' places in Munich and Salzburg and other Bavarian towns
4) Good and decent place to stay. We have an average budget (Not to high/ Not to low either)
We are foodies and would like to explore the local culture and cuisine...Would be really thankful if you could suggest some itinerary/ must places to see in this limited time we have etc.. .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 3 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 4 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 5 Walking GPS?
- 6 http://quicksupplementfact.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 8 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 9 Cost of Van from CDG
- 10 One Way... trust or bust?
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 16 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 17 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 18 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 19 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 20 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 23 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 24 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 25 Portugal trains