My Wedding date is fianlized on Feb 1st 2014 and am planning a honeymoon to Dusseldorf, Austria & Switzerland. I have my sister too who lives in Dusseldorf, Germany and i plan to visit her too during my Honey Moon visit.
My Tentative plan is as follows :
4th Feb - Arrive in Dusseldorf and leave for Salzburg on 5th Feb.
6th - 10th Feb - See around Salzburg, Munich & other Bavarian towns.
11th - Leave back for Dusseldorf as from there we move to Switzerland with my sisters family.
I would want the following advices :
1) Is it fine that i make base at Salzburg and also do DAY tours to Munich or Should i also make base at Munich for 2 days. (Its my honeymoon so dont want to shift to too many bases)
2) If you could suggest 'Not to Miss' places in Munich and Salzburg and other Bavarian towns
4) Good and decent place to stay. We have an average budget (Not to high/ Not to low either)
We are foodies and would like to explore the local culture and cuisine...Would be really thankful if you could suggest some itinerary/ must places to see in this limited time we have etc.. .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 Rome Rental Car
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 9 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 italy itinerary
- 12 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 13 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 14 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 17 5 Days in Corsica
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 20 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 21 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?