My DH will be in Munich for work for a week at the end of the month and I'm looking for restaurant suggestions on his behalf--he is a true meat and potatoes man, so traditional German restaurants are right up his alley. Will likely keep it casual most of the time, but would like to take his clients to a couple of nice dinners as well. He's staying just off Marienplatz. Any good beer garden recs would also be greatly appreciated--I've heard the one in Englisher Garden is nice. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 6 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Sim Card Options
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 38 Days in Paris
- 13 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Day trip ideas
- 17 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 18 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 19 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 20 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 23 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 24 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 25 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?