I'm new to the forum - so here goes.
I need to choose one stop en route to Prague from Paris next July.
I can stay 3-4 days. I am considering either Munich or Zurich,
but am open to suggestions.
I will be travelling by train, ideally night trains.
I like walking a city, discovering its neighborhoods, markets, fairs, and anything artsy.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safety in Rome
- 2 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 3 Greek Village
- 4 Crete Holiday
- 5 Athens Help
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 8 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 9 Apartment Montreux area
- 10 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 15 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 16 base in brussels
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland