I'm new to the forum - so here goes.
I need to choose one stop en route to Prague from Paris next July.
I can stay 3-4 days. I am considering either Munich or Zurich,
but am open to suggestions.
I will be travelling by train, ideally night trains.
I like walking a city, discovering its neighborhoods, markets, fairs, and anything artsy.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assist: Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT 1:8OO:681:7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 캐슬안마 o1o.4362.1811
- 3 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 4 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Threat Level in UK
- 10 IWM
- 11 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 12 One night in the Dolomites
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 17 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 22 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 23 London 6 day itinerary
- 24 Rome hotel
- 25 Very British Neighborhood in London