I'm new to the forum - so here goes.
I need to choose one stop en route to Prague from Paris next July.
I can stay 3-4 days. I am considering either Munich or Zurich,
but am open to suggestions.
I will be travelling by train, ideally night trains.
I like walking a city, discovering its neighborhoods, markets, fairs, and anything artsy.
Thanks in advance.
Munich or Zurich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 3 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 4 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 5 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 6 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 9 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 10 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 11 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 12 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 13 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 16 Amsterdam restaurants
- 17 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 18 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Wine tour in Chianti
- 21 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 22 Slovenia itinerary
- 23 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 24 Europcar at vienna airport
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?