I'm new to the forum - so here goes.
I need to choose one stop en route to Prague from Paris next July.
I can stay 3-4 days. I am considering either Munich or Zurich,
but am open to suggestions.
I will be travelling by train, ideally night trains.
I like walking a city, discovering its neighborhoods, markets, fairs, and anything artsy.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리분석기다운로드‡【-GMW114.COM -】¶코드【→BACA←】㏘토토홀짝
- 2 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 3 Parking in Girona
- 4 17 days in England
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 7 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 13 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 14 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 15 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 18 Italy Trip Report
- 19 One day in milan
- 20 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 21 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 London Restaurants
- 24 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 25 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....