I'm new to the forum - so here goes.
I need to choose one stop en route to Prague from Paris next July.
I can stay 3-4 days. I am considering either Munich or Zurich,
but am open to suggestions.
I will be travelling by train, ideally night trains.
I like walking a city, discovering its neighborhoods, markets, fairs, and anything artsy.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinge B&B
- 2 Antwerp Tram
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Day trip from Munich to Salzburg?
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 7 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 10 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 11 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 12 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 15 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 16 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 17 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 18 Gluten Free in Italy
- 19 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 20 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 21 Plitvice, Rovinj and ?
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 Canaries to Turkey in ten countries
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Portable WiFi Device in Poland