i want to study bachelors degree in business administration in prague or munich?
now the question is, i have only €16000/yr to spend which includes tution fees, accomodation and other expenses
so where should i go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부동산114☛✒【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✒☚부동산114부동산114
- 2 실시간카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 3 하이원리조트후기☛✑【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✑☚하이원리조트후기
- 4 아시안카지노노→æ／／[ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ]／／æ←슈퍼카지노
- 5 아시안카지노∫＼「⊣ ＡＢＳ２３６.CｏM ⊣」＼∫슈퍼카지노
- 6 강원랜드후기☛✐【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✐☚강원랜드후기강원랜드후기
- 7 밤문화후기☛✏【 KIA709。ZZ。AM 】✏☚밤문화후기밤문화후기
- 8 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 9 Perugia
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 13 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 No Periods in British Written English!
- 20 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 21 CDG much improved
- 22 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?