i want to study bachelors degree in business administration in prague or munich?
now the question is, i have only €16000/yr to spend which includes tution fees, accomodation and other expenses
so where should i go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 4 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Swimming to Paris
- 7 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 8 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Scotland itinerary help
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 14 Istria in two days
- 15 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 16 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 19 Hiking in Switzerland
- 20 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 21 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 22 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 23 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Maximizing Norway time