i want to study bachelors degree in business administration in prague or munich?
now the question is, i have only €16000/yr to spend which includes tution fees, accomodation and other expenses
so where should i go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 온라인카지노
- 2 Questions about Italy again
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 GPS vs Google Maps
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 9 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 10 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Bavaria in August
- 14 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 17 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 20 Train Question
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 24 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 25 Florence and Siena Restaurants