i want to study bachelors degree in business administration in prague or munich?
now the question is, i have only €16000/yr to spend which includes tution fees, accomodation and other expenses
so where should i go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 2 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 3 Trip report European honeymoon
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 5 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 6 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 7 London restaurant suggestions
- 8 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/sevan-skin-serum/
- 9 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 10 http://www.supplementadvise.com/flex-belt/
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Sentimental Journey
- 13 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 14 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 15 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 18 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 21 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 22 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 23 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 24 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 25 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship