i want to study bachelors degree in business administration in prague or munich?
now the question is, i have only €16000/yr to spend which includes tution fees, accomodation and other expenses
so where should i go
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 2 Pylos to Corinth with two days to spare, perhaps in Arcadia?
- 3 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 4 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 9 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 10 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 11 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 12 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 13 Breakfast: London
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 16 What is your favorite travel app?
- 17 PLITVICE LAKES
- 18 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 19 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 20 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 Camino Redux
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 Day trips from Amsterdam