I have a choice to stay for three days either in Munich or Innsbruck. We are travelling with kids aged 11,8 and 7. What should we choose. We wants to go for one day to alps for our kids to play with snow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Alhambra
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 10 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 11 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 13 nights in switzerland
- 15 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 16 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 17 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 23 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 24 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport