I have a choice to stay for three days either in Munich or Innsbruck. We are travelling with kids aged 11,8 and 7. What should we choose. We wants to go for one day to alps for our kids to play with snow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Another Question re Scotland
- 4 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 5 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 10 Where to stay in Umbria
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 2 weeks from southern italy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 15 First Trip to Ireland
- 16 Dalmation coast in October?
- 17 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Confused on which train pass
- 20 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 24 Best of Norway
- 25 Bus Strike