I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French lavender and cottages
- 2 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Affordable French language course in France?
- 6 Abruzzo region
- 7 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 8 Major quake in central Itay
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 11 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 12 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 13 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 17 Guides - Matera
- 18 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 19 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 22 Europe Sim card help
- 23 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 Local markets in Italy