I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 2 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 3 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 5 For art lovers in London next week
- 6 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 7 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 8 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 9 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 10 HELP! Mediolanum Forum Assago, Italy??
- 11 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 12 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 13 French Basque country
- 14 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 If Greece exits
- 17 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 18 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 19 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 20 driving loop in Normandy
- 21 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 22 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 23 Berlin Itinerary
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Last minute London hotel recommendation needed