I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 여성용골프화＼经】 JR700。ZE。AM 【经＼여성용골프화
- 3 정통카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 What do after Bernia Express?
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 14 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 15 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 16 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 17 Self drive tour companies
- 18 scotland
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Ischia
- 22 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe