I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Riviera
- 2 Southern Italy
- 3 Iceland: When to Go
- 4 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 5 England in a week - what's realistic
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 Our time in Rome
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 12 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 15 Enjoying England for a year!
- 16 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 17 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 22 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 23 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 24 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 25 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland