I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Munich Olympic Stadium Tour
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 Europe with young teens
- 4 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 5 15 days in Europe,
- 6 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 11 Gogartys, Dublin
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 14 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 15 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Prague - must see
- 21 Sicily 10 days
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 23 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland