I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 6 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 7 Best testosterone booster
- 8 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 11 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 12 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 13 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 14 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 15 Le Marche, Italy
- 16 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 17 Ballet Bolshoi
- 18 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 19 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 20 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 21 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 22 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?