I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 2 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 3 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Cost of Van from CDG
- 7 San Vino
- 8 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 11 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 12 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 13 Walking GPS?
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 16 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 17 Croatian islands
- 18 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 19 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 20 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 21 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 22 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 23 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 24 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 25 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites