I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 7 Getting around London
- 8 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 9 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Train travel to and from Paris
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 14 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 15 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 16 Traveling in Belgium
- 17 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 23 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 24 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 25 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?