I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 라이브바카라
- 2 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 3 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 4 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 5 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 6 Germany
- 7 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 8 Rome at Christmas
- 9 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 10 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 11 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 12 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 13 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 16 4 Country Itinerary
- 17 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 18 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 19 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 20 Croatia Itenerary
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 23 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 24 14 days in Greece
- 25 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento