I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Anniversary trip to France
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 23 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 24 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 25 Guide for Nowa Huta?