I am going to visit Munich and am interested in a political tour. I am aware of the third reich tours and the Free Munich tours. I am interested in a tour of the old Olympic Stadium and particularly the events of 1972. Does anybody know if such a tour exists, or could recommend one?
Also, what's the most authentic beer hall!
Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.
Munich Olympic Stadium Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Prague flea markets
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 8 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 We Need a Pact
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 All you need in croatia
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets