I will be travelling to Munich, Karlsruhe, and Interlaken soon and am trying to figure out transportation between the destinations. I know Lucerne to Interlaken is part of the scenic train ride, I'm just wondering if I book a train from Karlsruhe to Interlaken if it will still be through the scenic area once we are in Switzerland, or if this train would take a different route?
Also, what is the train from Interlaken to Munich like? Does this ride have decent views?
Thanks in advance! Any help is appreciated! We have not been anywhere in Europe except for 1 trip to Italy, that was all pre arranged through a travel company so this is all very new to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Bordeaux to Nice
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Berlin
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 17 Germany or Sweden
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 20 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 21 Two days in Rome
- 22 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 23 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 24 PARIS
- 25 One free day in Barcelona