I will be travelling to Munich, Karlsruhe, and Interlaken soon and am trying to figure out transportation between the destinations. I know Lucerne to Interlaken is part of the scenic train ride, I'm just wondering if I book a train from Karlsruhe to Interlaken if it will still be through the scenic area once we are in Switzerland, or if this train would take a different route?
Also, what is the train from Interlaken to Munich like? Does this ride have decent views?
Thanks in advance! Any help is appreciated! We have not been anywhere in Europe except for 1 trip to Italy, that was all pre arranged through a travel company so this is all very new to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 getting to CDG
- 2 Cambrils
- 3 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 Amalfi Coast help
- 11 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 15 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 19 Trains in Alps and UK
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 24 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 25 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary