I will be travelling to Munich, Karlsruhe, and Interlaken soon and am trying to figure out transportation between the destinations. I know Lucerne to Interlaken is part of the scenic train ride, I'm just wondering if I book a train from Karlsruhe to Interlaken if it will still be through the scenic area once we are in Switzerland, or if this train would take a different route?
Also, what is the train from Interlaken to Munich like? Does this ride have decent views?
Thanks in advance! Any help is appreciated! We have not been anywhere in Europe except for 1 trip to Italy, that was all pre arranged through a travel company so this is all very new to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: la foresteria planeta estate or Villa Sicilia Baglio
- 2 Rent a Car?
- 3 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Whistle stop family road trip
- 6 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 7 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 8 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 12 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 13 Zadar or Sibenik
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 17 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 18 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 19 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 20 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 25 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)