I will be travelling to Munich, Karlsruhe, and Interlaken soon and am trying to figure out transportation between the destinations. I know Lucerne to Interlaken is part of the scenic train ride, I'm just wondering if I book a train from Karlsruhe to Interlaken if it will still be through the scenic area once we are in Switzerland, or if this train would take a different route?
Also, what is the train from Interlaken to Munich like? Does this ride have decent views?
Thanks in advance! Any help is appreciated! We have not been anywhere in Europe except for 1 trip to Italy, that was all pre arranged through a travel company so this is all very new to me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Cappadocia in June
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples