I need some advice on my upcoming trip in March. I'll be going Munich for a conference in March, and am wondering for how long I should be staying there for. Is a week too long? Also, it's my first time to Germany. Any helpful suggestions on where to go from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Chur or St Moritz?
- 3 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 4 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 8 Europe First Timers
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Safety in Rome
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 14 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 15 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 16 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Apartment Montreux area
- 18 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 19 Crete Holiday
- 20 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 21 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 One free day in Barcelona