I need some advice on my upcoming trip in March. I'll be going Munich for a conference in March, and am wondering for how long I should be staying there for. Is a week too long? Also, it's my first time to Germany. Any helpful suggestions on where to go from Munich?
Munich in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 4 To Prague or not to Prague
- 5 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 6 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 7 Day Trips from Paris
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 10 Greece after the Vote
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 14 South of Switzerland
- 15 A Week in Spain
- 16 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 17 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 20 Rocamaxour
- 21 Home Base in Belgium
- 22 London Pass
- 23 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 24 Potential trip - Balkans
- 25 Should I buy Euro's now?