I need some advice on my upcoming trip in March. I'll be going Munich for a conference in March, and am wondering for how long I should be staying there for. Is a week too long? Also, it's my first time to Germany. Any helpful suggestions on where to go from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 2 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 3 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 6 cell phone companys
- 7 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 8 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 9 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 13 Ravello to Paestum
- 14 Barcelona completely overrated
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 20 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 21 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy