I need some advice on my upcoming trip in March. I'll be going Munich for a conference in March, and am wondering for how long I should be staying there for. Is a week too long? Also, it's my first time to Germany. Any helpful suggestions on where to go from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris gtg in October?
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 4 Train rides
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 8 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 15 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 19 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 20 Renting a car in Florence
- 21 What about Basque Country?
- 22 Salento penninsula
- 23 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris