I need some advice on my upcoming trip in March. I'll be going Munich for a conference in March, and am wondering for how long I should be staying there for. Is a week too long? Also, it's my first time to Germany. Any helpful suggestions on where to go from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 4 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 5 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 8 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 13 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 15 days trip to Europe
- 17 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 18 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 19 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 European Travel in March
- 24 Scotland Highlands Help
- 25 Changing planes in Frankfurt