I need some advice on my upcoming trip in March. I'll be going Munich for a conference in March, and am wondering for how long I should be staying there for. Is a week too long? Also, it's my first time to Germany. Any helpful suggestions on where to go from Munich?
Munich in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Italy
- 7 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 8 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 18 Ste Remy France
- 19 10 Hours in Brussels
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?