I am interested in a brewery tour while I am in Munich, I have a tour at BMW in the afternoon and need to be there by 2 pm. Hofbrau Munchen has availability for a tour in the morning the same day, but I am worried that I could arrive at BMW late if Ibook the brewery tour. I have checked the MVV's website and the journey takes one hour, however, I need to change from the bus (stadtbus 186) to the U2 to the U3, obviously, if Imiss on connection Iam doomed. How complicated is this journey, I am in two minds as to whether I should book the brewery tour and this is the only brewery tour I can accomodate on my visit to Munich. The other brewery tours are not avaiable on the dates I need. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Munich, how complicated is public transport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 6 Shoes for Paris in April
- 7 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?