I am interested in a brewery tour while I am in Munich, I have a tour at BMW in the afternoon and need to be there by 2 pm. Hofbrau Munchen has availability for a tour in the morning the same day, but I am worried that I could arrive at BMW late if Ibook the brewery tour. I have checked the MVV's website and the journey takes one hour, however, I need to change from the bus (stadtbus 186) to the U2 to the U3, obviously, if Imiss on connection Iam doomed. How complicated is this journey, I am in two minds as to whether I should book the brewery tour and this is the only brewery tour I can accomodate on my visit to Munich. The other brewery tours are not avaiable on the dates I need. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
Munich, how complicated is public transport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 2 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 6 2 weeks in Europe
- 7 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 8 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 9 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 11 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 12 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 13 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 22 Matisse at Tate
- 23 Ireland Southwest
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...