looking for hotels near the train station in Munich that would be reasonably priced, English speaking at front desk, and in an area that is safe. We are travelling around Germany strictly by train so need a hotel near the train station. Any suggestions?
Munich Hotels near train station downtown
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 One week in Venice - trips
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Scotland
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 20 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 21 tour guides in rome
- 22 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine