looking for hotels near the train station in Munich that would be reasonably priced, English speaking at front desk, and in an area that is safe. We are travelling around Germany strictly by train so need a hotel near the train station. Any suggestions?
Munich Hotels near train station downtown
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 2 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 3 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 4 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 5 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 6 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Italy for 5 nights!
- 9 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 12 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 13 Barcelona restaurants
- 14 Seaplane service
- 15 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 16 Freising or Erding?
- 17 Trains
- 18 Best way to find APARTMENT rental in Rome?
- 19 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 20 Spain ? France ? Croatia - honeymoon 2nd stop
- 21 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 22 Paris Bastille Day
- 23 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 24 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 25 What American foods do Europeans love?