looking for hotels near the train station in Munich that would be reasonably priced, English speaking at front desk, and in an area that is safe. We are travelling around Germany strictly by train so need a hotel near the train station. Any suggestions?
Munich Hotels near train station downtown
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 15 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 19 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins