looking for hotels near the train station in Munich that would be reasonably priced, English speaking at front desk, and in an area that is safe. We are travelling around Germany strictly by train so need a hotel near the train station. Any suggestions?
Munich Hotels near train station downtown
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 2 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 3 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 7 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 8 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 9 Athens and which islands?
- 10 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 11 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 14 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 15 Cell phone use in Europe for dummies
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 23 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days