looking for hotels near the train station in Munich that would be reasonably priced, English speaking at front desk, and in an area that is safe. We are travelling around Germany strictly by train so need a hotel near the train station. Any suggestions?
Munich Hotels near train station downtown
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 Ireland or Scotland
- 3 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 4 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 5 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Do I need train tix in advance
- 8 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 11 Schengen rule made easy
- 12 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 13 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 14 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 15 Need help with itinerary
- 16 Aaah...Umbria!
- 17 Sorrento Advice Please
- 18 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 19 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 20 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 21 Milan - stay near Milan Centrale or Duomo?
- 22 florence airport to train station
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 25 Montepulciano to Monticchiello -- Driving at Night