Need recommendations for hotel in Munich, Germany.
What area is good to book? Looking for budget hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 2 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 3 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 4 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 5 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 6 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 7 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 8 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 11 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 12 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 23 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 A week in the Occitanie