We will be in Germany next May and are wanting the name of a hotel in Munich for two nights~$150-200. Any ideas will be much appreciated. Thank you. Melissa from Pekin, IL
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 3 Train Travel
- 4 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 7 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 8 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 9 spain
- 10 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 11 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 12 Land v Waterways touring
- 13 We are off to France again!!
- 14 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 17 First trip to Paris
- 18 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 21 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 22 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 23 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 24 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 25 Assistance with first trip to Europe