My husband and I are taking our first trip to Germany and our base city will be Munich for 10 days. Looking for an itinerary to some small towns and day trips. Also trying to decide train vs car. Thank you for any suggestions and ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 3 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 4 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 5 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 6 Olive Oil
- 7 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 10 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 13 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 16 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 17 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 18 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 22 We have no idea where to go!
- 23 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 24 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014