My husband and I are taking our first trip to Germany and our base city will be Munich for 10 days. Looking for an itinerary to some small towns and day trips. Also trying to decide train vs car. Thank you for any suggestions and ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 2 London visit
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 6 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 7 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 8 Duoro river cruises
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Munich and Dachau
- 11 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 12 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 Useful website for France
- 16 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 17 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 18 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 22 SIM card for eastern europe
- 23 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Madrid and London