My husband and I are flying RT to Munich from 12/25-12/31. We definitely want to explore Munich and neuschwanstein and are currently looking to add another destination or two. We are thinking about Salzburg, and then adding Vienna or Prague. Any suggestions? We are in our 20's and move quickly, trying to take in as much as possible without spending the whole trip traveling. We just want to explore parts of Europe at Christmas time and see what the cities have to offer.
Here is a rough itinerary:
12/25: land in Munich at 8:00a.m.; explore the city
12/27: train to Salzburg; stay in Salzburg
12/28: train to Vienna or Prague
12/29: Vienna or Prague
12/31: Fly home
I know Vienna is more on the way than Prague, but if Prague is superior to Vienna, we can adjust our schedule.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 2 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 3 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Piedmont as a destination
- 7 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 18 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 19 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 25 dinner jackets