My husband and I are flying RT to Munich from 12/25-12/31. We definitely want to explore Munich and neuschwanstein and are currently looking to add another destination or two. We are thinking about Salzburg, and then adding Vienna or Prague. Any suggestions? We are in our 20's and move quickly, trying to take in as much as possible without spending the whole trip traveling. We just want to explore parts of Europe at Christmas time and see what the cities have to offer.
Here is a rough itinerary:
12/25: land in Munich at 8:00a.m.; explore the city
12/27: train to Salzburg; stay in Salzburg
12/28: train to Vienna or Prague
12/29: Vienna or Prague
12/31: Fly home
I know Vienna is more on the way than Prague, but if Prague is superior to Vienna, we can adjust our schedule.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain: train/rental car help
- 2 Is European democracy better than US democracy?
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 13 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 16 Thinking about the Fjords
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece