My husband and I are flying RT to Munich from 12/25-12/31. We definitely want to explore Munich and neuschwanstein and are currently looking to add another destination or two. We are thinking about Salzburg, and then adding Vienna or Prague. Any suggestions? We are in our 20's and move quickly, trying to take in as much as possible without spending the whole trip traveling. We just want to explore parts of Europe at Christmas time and see what the cities have to offer.
Here is a rough itinerary:
12/25: land in Munich at 8:00a.m.; explore the city
12/27: train to Salzburg; stay in Salzburg
12/28: train to Vienna or Prague
12/29: Vienna or Prague
12/31: Fly home
I know Vienna is more on the way than Prague, but if Prague is superior to Vienna, we can adjust our schedule.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 3 Praiano
- 4 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 7 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 8 Chamonix to Paris
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 14 Scotland and London 21 days
- 15 Rome to venice
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 18 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 19 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 20 Ireland itinerary help please
- 21 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 22 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations