My husband and I are flying RT to Munich from 12/25-12/31. We definitely want to explore Munich and neuschwanstein and are currently looking to add another destination or two. We are thinking about Salzburg, and then adding Vienna or Prague. Any suggestions? We are in our 20's and move quickly, trying to take in as much as possible without spending the whole trip traveling. We just want to explore parts of Europe at Christmas time and see what the cities have to offer.
Here is a rough itinerary:
12/25: land in Munich at 8:00a.m.; explore the city
12/27: train to Salzburg; stay in Salzburg
12/28: train to Vienna or Prague
12/29: Vienna or Prague
12/31: Fly home
I know Vienna is more on the way than Prague, but if Prague is superior to Vienna, we can adjust our schedule.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.