My husband and I are flying RT to Munich from 12/25-12/31. We definitely want to explore Munich and neuschwanstein and are currently looking to add another destination or two. We are thinking about Salzburg, and then adding Vienna or Prague. Any suggestions? We are in our 20's and move quickly, trying to take in as much as possible without spending the whole trip traveling. We just want to explore parts of Europe at Christmas time and see what the cities have to offer.
Here is a rough itinerary:
12/25: land in Munich at 8:00a.m.; explore the city
12/27: train to Salzburg; stay in Salzburg
12/28: train to Vienna or Prague
12/29: Vienna or Prague
12/31: Fly home
I know Vienna is more on the way than Prague, but if Prague is superior to Vienna, we can adjust our schedule.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Where to enjoy Paris
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 12 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 13 Athens
- 14 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 15 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 16 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please