Our family of four (with two teenagers) will be arriving (via train) in Munich from Amsterdam on 25 July (around 6 pm) and have six nights before our flight to London. There's so much to do and so little time. We definitely want to see the castles near Fussen and the parents would love to spend a day driving through mountains (Mittenwald is a particular draw.) Rotherburg ob der Tauber is also intriguing. Does anyone have recommendations about an itinerary? Thanks in advance.
Munich and surrounding areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 2 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 3 3 weeks in Europe
- 4 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 London - Site List Triage -
- 10 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 11 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 12 Cell phones in Ireland
- 13 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 14 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 17 Priceline for London hotels
- 18 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 19 Ireland itinerary
- 20 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 21 Fjords, How To?
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 24 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 25 Mephisto Shoes in Paris