Our family of four (with two teenagers) will be arriving (via train) in Munich from Amsterdam on 25 July (around 6 pm) and have six nights before our flight to London. There's so much to do and so little time. We definitely want to see the castles near Fussen and the parents would love to spend a day driving through mountains (Mittenwald is a particular draw.) Rotherburg ob der Tauber is also intriguing. Does anyone have recommendations about an itinerary? Thanks in advance.
Munich and surrounding areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 2 South of France - recommendations please!
- 3 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 4 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 5 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 8 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 9 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 10 Sienna at night
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 13 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 14 Siena Favorites?
- 15 biking in France
- 16 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 17 Help with France itinerary
- 18 Terrorism in Europe
- 19 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 20 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 21 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 22 Traveling to France
- 23 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Day trips between Lausanne and Zurich