Our family of four (with two teenagers) will be arriving (via train) in Munich from Amsterdam on 25 July (around 6 pm) and have six nights before our flight to London. There's so much to do and so little time. We definitely want to see the castles near Fussen and the parents would love to spend a day driving through mountains (Mittenwald is a particular draw.) Rotherburg ob der Tauber is also intriguing. Does anyone have recommendations about an itinerary? Thanks in advance.
Munich and surrounding areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Christmas in Munich
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 22 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 25 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)