Our family of four (with two teenagers) will be arriving (via train) in Munich from Amsterdam on 25 July (around 6 pm) and have six nights before our flight to London. There's so much to do and so little time. We definitely want to see the castles near Fussen and the parents would love to spend a day driving through mountains (Mittenwald is a particular draw.) Rotherburg ob der Tauber is also intriguing. Does anyone have recommendations about an itinerary? Thanks in advance.
Munich and surrounding areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 9 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 15 train to Vernon France
- 16 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 24 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station