Our family of four (with two teenagers) will be arriving (via train) in Munich from Amsterdam on 25 July (around 6 pm) and have six nights before our flight to London. There's so much to do and so little time. We definitely want to see the castles near Fussen and the parents would love to spend a day driving through mountains (Mittenwald is a particular draw.) Rotherburg ob der Tauber is also intriguing. Does anyone have recommendations about an itinerary? Thanks in advance.
Munich and surrounding areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 3 Theater in London
- 4 How would you adapt Rick Steves' Athens & the Heart of Greece tour?
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 7 Nice/Cote D'azur/Monaco surroundings - suggestions please...
- 8 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)
- 13 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Italy- From Rome to Milan
- 16 staying a month or so in each place
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 CROATIA SPLIT
- 21 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 22 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 23 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 24 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 25 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)