Our family of four (with two teenagers) will be arriving (via train) in Munich from Amsterdam on 25 July (around 6 pm) and have six nights before our flight to London. There's so much to do and so little time. We definitely want to see the castles near Fussen and the parents would love to spend a day driving through mountains (Mittenwald is a particular draw.) Rotherburg ob der Tauber is also intriguing. Does anyone have recommendations about an itinerary? Thanks in advance.
Munich and surrounding areas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Rome to Positano
- 7 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 8 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 9 help and advice
- 10 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 11 Is it a bad time to go?
- 12 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 13 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 14 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 15 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 16 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 19 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 22 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 23 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 24 Naples and Salerno
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules