I am planning a trip to Munich during Oktoberfest 2015 then to Prague (or vice versa). I've never been to either location so don't know which to visit first, what to see while there, best way to get from city to city...anything you can suggest would be greatly appreciated. Some of my party is staying 8 nights but I am considering 14 nights. What other locations would you recommend? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 3 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 12 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 tickets for Wimbledon
- 15 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 16 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 Italy in January?
- 21 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 22 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 Piedmont question