hi everyone.we have 4 days in all and places we want to explore are munich,fussen and rothenberg.should we stay in munich and make day trips or stay at diff. places.our next destination is prague.also want to know about nuremberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Ferry Help
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 4 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 5 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 14 Switzerland in November?
- 15 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Barcelona cooking classes
- 21 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 4 days itinerary for France
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input