hi everyone.we have 4 days in all and places we want to explore are munich,fussen and rothenberg.should we stay in munich and make day trips or stay at diff. places.our next destination is prague.also want to know about nuremberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ESET @antivirus Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 3 Maximizing Norway time
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 6 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 7 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 10 Renting a car in Greece
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Ex-pats with young kids
- 13 Greece
- 14 southeast sicily town as home base
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 18 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 19 London with Teens Trip Report
- 20 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 21 Top Tapas Tascas
- 22 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 25 Iceland car rental agencies