hi everyone.we have 4 days in all and places we want to explore are munich,fussen and rothenberg.should we stay in munich and make day trips or stay at diff. places.our next destination is prague.also want to know about nuremberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 6 Departure Tax in UK
- 7 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 8 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 9 To europe this Aug
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Normandy - driving trip
- 12 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 13 Ballet Bolshoi
- 14 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 15 Switzerland itinerary help
- 16 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 17 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 18 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 19 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 20 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 21 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 22 munich - day trips
- 23 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 24 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 25 Naples to Pompeii