hi everyone.we have 4 days in all and places we want to explore are munich,fussen and rothenberg.should we stay in munich and make day trips or stay at diff. places.our next destination is prague.also want to know about nuremberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in November
- 2 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 3 One week in Europe
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 London Theater
- 6 Tracking the Weather
- 7 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 8 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 multi city flights to europe
- 11 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 12 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 13 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 14 My final Prague itinerary
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 17 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 18 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 13 nights in switzerland
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more