hi everyone.we have 4 days in all and places we want to explore are munich,fussen and rothenberg.should we stay in munich and make day trips or stay at diff. places.our next destination is prague.also want to know about nuremberg.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 2 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 3 Spain car rental questions
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 6 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 7 My 60th birthday surprises
- 8 Help with first time trip with family
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 15 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 Verona or Athens?
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 20 RHK's Fall escape
- 21 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 22 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 23 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 24 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th