Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 5 Trip Ideas
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 9 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 14 Escargots in Paris
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 20 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.