Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 2 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 3 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 4 Iceland in July
- 5 Charles Degaulle question
- 6 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 7 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 8 Train rides
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 italy itinerary request
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 16 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 17 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 18 Train Help
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 21 Paris gtg in October?
- 22 Bike packing Iceland food supply
- 23 First time in Italy
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl