Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 2 Split to Hvar
- 3 Paris for children
- 4 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 5 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 6 Madrid food advice needed
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Which area to stay in London
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 11 Algarve - is it for me?
- 12 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 13 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Naples + Walking Tour
- 16 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 17 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 18 TIM in FCO - update
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 16 days in France and Italy
- 21 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 24 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 25 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria