Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 사이트 ※연결 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 3 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 4 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 5 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 6 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 7 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 8 WWI Battlefields
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 11 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 12 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 15 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 16 Reaching the Lake District
- 17 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 18 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 21 My special places in Europe
- 22 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Europe's Most Famous Streets?