Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 2 Public Transport information App/Website
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Any suggestions yacht charter services?
- 10 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 11 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Crewed yacht charter: Mediterranean
- 14 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 15 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 16 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 17 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 18 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 19 Day River trips from Porto
- 20 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 21 London with kids
- 22 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 23 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 24 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 25 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?