Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 3 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 4 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 5 What type of visa is right for me?
- 6 http://www.supplementoffers.org/white-light-smile/
- 7 Munich
- 8 First time in France
- 9 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 13 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 Budapest Hotels
- 16 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 17 4 days in switzerland
- 18 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 19 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 20 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 21 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 24 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 25 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?