Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 From Genoa to Rome...
- 4 Itinerary help please!
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Holiday Itinerary
- 7 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 8 AVE train tickets questions.
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Greece Itinerary
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 France to stop making foie grois
- 19 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 20 How much do i need?
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 23 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 24 Road trip - Italian to French Riveria
- 25 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?