Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Munich airport to downtown
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 2 Porto -City Break
- 3 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 Street food in Turkey
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 14 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 15 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 16 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 A drive in Europe
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 London hotel