Will be spending one night in Munich, due to change in flights, and would like to see
if anyone call tell me the most efficient way to get to downtown other than using taxis.
Going to Croatia, just a one nighter in Munich.
I will be staying at Sheraton Munich Westpark. Looks like the train may be the way,
but just got the change and have not had time to research. Have not been to
Munich so HELP.
Munich airport to downtown
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 3 St Germain
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 First Time to UK since 2001
- 6 Hotels that we found special
- 7 Art in Paris
- 8 Rental car while in Ireland
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Too many Trip Reports
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Great London Bars with a view
- 17 I dream of Europe
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 23 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 24 Reykjavik hotels
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma