Yes, I know that there is the train and the Lufthansa Bus at the Munich Airport. My question has to do with a reputable fix price car/driver to get us to our hotel in the city center of Munich. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your time.
Munich Airport to City Center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 french riviera
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 9 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 10 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 11 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 12 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 13 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 14 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 15 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 16 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 19 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 20 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 21 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 22 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 23 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 24 Transports in Santorini
- 25 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .