Yes, I know that there is the train and the Lufthansa Bus at the Munich Airport. My question has to do with a reputable fix price car/driver to get us to our hotel in the city center of Munich. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your time.
Munich Airport to City Center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice