Yes, I know that there is the train and the Lufthansa Bus at the Munich Airport. My question has to do with a reputable fix price car/driver to get us to our hotel in the city center of Munich. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your time.
Munich Airport to City Center
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 2 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 3 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 4 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 7 Swiss decisions
- 8 Florence during Holy Week
- 9 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 10 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 11 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 12 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 16 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 19 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 20 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 21 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 22 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 23 Airb2b in Paris
- 24 Travel services for Spain
- 25 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June