Ugh, that feeling you have after a night flight, just need an hour nap to be safe to drive to next destination.
Any quiet comfy nooks in the airport??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family vacay in Europe
- 2 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 3 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 4 Classical Music in Milan
- 5 Italy - best two central locations
- 6 Another Book List for Italy
- 7 Pousadas in Portugal
- 8 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 9 Day trip suggestion from London
- 10 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 11 Places to visits near Porto
- 12 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 13 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 14 12 Days in Italy
- 15 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 16 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 17 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 18 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 19 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 20 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 21 touring near rome airport
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 day tours - Loire Valley