I have a tour booked at BMW for 2 pm and I would like to visit the Andeches Brewery in the morning the same day. I know the brewery is open from 9 am to noon and I need to make a reservation in advance. My question, is there enough time to visit the brewery and travel to BMW to be there by 2 pm using the train/bus. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Munich advice needed - Andeches Brewery, am BMW, pm
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 4 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 8 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 9 British drivers
- 10 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 11 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 13 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 14 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 15 A full week in The Netherlands
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 18 Spain Travel
- 19 Venice in Jan
- 20 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Southern France
- 23 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.