This forum has never let me down - seeking clean, character, budget-end accommodation in Zurich, Zermatt, Venice, Salzburg and Vienna you good folks have delivered. Now, I'm looking for the same in Munich, mid July. Preferably where I can also safely stow luggage while away for 8-10 days biking, probably returning for another night post-biking. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 2 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 5 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 6 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 7 Riga 2014
- 8 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 13 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 14 Back home problems with sim card
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Budapest
- 17 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 18 Budapest--baggage storage
- 19 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 20 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 21 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 22 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 23 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 24 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 25 How do you find French food?