Returned in May from another European sojourn..this has pictures
of some of the cities...and was definitely a econo trip!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 2 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 3 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 8 Christmas Market and Parking
- 9 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 13 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 14 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 15 Advices about our itiniary
- 16 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 19 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 20 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 21 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 22 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 23 Stroller in Europe
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris