I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 2 One quick week -- where in France?
- 3 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 8 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 9 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 10 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 11 Sicily transportation
- 12 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 13 3 days with a Swindon base
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 16 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 17 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 18 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 19 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 20 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 21 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 22 Which Guided Tour ??
- 23 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 24 What Greek islands should I visit
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.