I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 journal articles and on CNN. It was as soon
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 6 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 7 Amalfi or Positano
- 8 Croatia travel ideas
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 11 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 12 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 13 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 14 Public Transport information App/Website
- 15 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 18 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 21 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 22 house exchange
- 23 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 24 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 25 Poland in September