I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 2 Relaxing destinations?
- 3 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 4 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 5 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 6 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 7 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 8 Bandol port of call
- 9 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 where to stay in Malta
- 12 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 13 Road maps for Iceland
- 14 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 15 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 17 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 20 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 21 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 22 spanish winery region(s)
- 23 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 24 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 25 Schengen visa