I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 2 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 3 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 4 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 8 Itinerary Help!
- 9 How big backpack do I need?
- 10 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 11 AVE train tickets questions.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 December in Slovenia
- 21 Itinerary help please!
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 Norway road trip- September 2016- suggestions please
- 24 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 25 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?