I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 0nline : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 (U.S) CONTACT HP ☎ 1:800:681:7208 HP PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 5 Airport Transit Visa
- 6 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 7 Travelling Iceland
- 8 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 9 Italian lake cruise
- 10 Paris advice with kids
- 11 Tuscany Itinerary
- 12 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 13 First visit to London
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Route Information
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please