I would need some help here.
It will be my first trip to Munich. I would like to know which will be the places that is accessible to stay in. What are the places that we must visit?
I will also be leaving for Paris after my stay Munich. Which high speed train services will be good?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 3 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 4 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 5 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 6 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 St Christophers Paris
- 9 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 10 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Help creating Honeymoon itinerary
- 13 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 14 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 15 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 18 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 19 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 20 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 21 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 22 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 23 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 24 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?