My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 2 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 3 If you had four months...
- 4 italy itinerary
- 5 Rail pass question
- 6 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 3 days to spend in europe
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Spain Itinerary Help
- 15 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 16 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 17 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 18 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 19 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 20 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 21 Zynev is Scam? READ Before Try It
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Trip Report: a Douro river cruise and Porto
- 24 Day Trips out of Portland, Dorset
- 25 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers