My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Bavaria in August
- 3 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 4 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 5 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 6 Bandol port of call
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 August
- 11 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 12 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 13 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 14 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 15 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 16 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 21 Shopping in Paris
- 22 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 24 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 25 Requesting Suggestions for Venice