My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Munchen: city center or outside the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much luggage?????
- 2 Terrorism in Europe
- 3 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 4 100 years of French gratitude
- 5 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 6 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 7 Need help with itinerary
- 8 eateries in Puglia
- 9 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 16 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 17 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 18 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 19 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 22 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 23 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 24 Advice for returning rental car to Florence airport
- 25 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal