My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 11 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 12 Help required with Itinerary
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Campervan in Croatia
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 20 Cell Phone Question
- 21 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 K-Day
- 24 UK Visa Help
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh