My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 2 Granada to Madrid
- 3 Tour of Northern Italy
- 4 San Sebastian
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Cognac transportation?
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 12 House Hunting in France
- 13 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 14 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 15 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 Barcelona cooking classes
- 20 1st time in ZURICH
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 23 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam