My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMX @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 4 10 days in London in early December
- 5 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 6 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 7 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 10 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 11 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 12 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 13 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 14 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 15 Scotland in December
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 19 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 22 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 23 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 24 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 25 Iceland