My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 A wonderful month in France
- 4 French towns in autumn
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 7 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain
- 8 Trip to Europe October 2016
- 9 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 10 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 11 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 12 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 13 Restaurant recommendations in San Sebastián
- 14 Octoberfest
- 15 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 16 Flights from Milos Greece to Rome
- 17 French countryside/wine country
- 18 Day Trip From London
- 19 Any used www.only-apartments.com to book Paris Apartment?
- 20 Stamp from consulate instead of student visa?
- 21 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 22 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 23 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 24 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 25 Kiel Canal Day trip?