My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Munchen: city center or outside the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Riga 2014
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 14 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Back home problems with sim card
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Budapest
- 19 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 20 Budapest--baggage storage
- 21 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 22 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 23 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?