My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 2 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 3 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 7 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 8 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 9 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 10 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 11 travel around Spain
- 12 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 17 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 20 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 21 One day in Lille, France
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam