My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 Tracking the Weather
- 5 Italy travel plan help
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 10 Alsace to Austria?
- 11 road trip through scotland
- 12 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 13 Wales
- 14 Best Neck Pillow
- 15 barcelona neighborhood
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Tieks for travel
- 18 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 21 Where to eat in Rome?
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 24 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 25 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria