My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Ravenna Mosaics
- 3 Berlin, germany
- 4 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 5 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 6 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 7 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 8 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 9 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 12 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 16 evening of song and dance
- 17 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 18 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 19 Scotland Highlands Help
- 20 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 21 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 22 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 23 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 24 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 25 Amsterdam, Germany