My husband and I are going to Munchen for 2-3 days during a 16-days trip mainly to Prague and Lausanne.
We will arrive to Munchen on may 15th, and It seems to be high season, because the prices I find for hotels are sometimes duplicated, especially for may 15th. For example I found a pension for 140 euros that has a price at low season of 60 euros.
Right now I have a reservation for hotel K+K am Harras for 132 euros for the first night and 112 for the others. This hotel is about 20 minutes from city center. The difference between the first night and the others in this case is 20 euroa, while for a hotel in city centre was 80 euros (189 euros for the first night ... It was the adagio)
So, what I was thinking that it seems to be that the more you get out of town the less affected one gets for the high season increase of price for may 15th.
Is there anything like agriturismos in Italy that would be good to use as a town from which to begin trips to munich, and maybe Neuschwanstein or Salzburg or other places? We are thinking about nice places to stay, definitely more luxurious than the hotels I'm picking at the city centre for more or less similar prices (100-200 euros)?
If there are any of those agriturismos equivalent, How much would it cost to park in the public system parking places to get close to Munchen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 It would appear that there are a considerable amount
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 4 London with kids
- 5 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 6 First Time Europe Trip
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 12 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 13 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 14 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 17 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 18 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 19 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 20 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 21 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 22 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 23 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 24 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 25 Croatia travel ideas